English language – Upper-Intermediate in English.
Occupational work experience - more than 5 years in oil and gas industry, production domain
User for SAP, Excel, WORD, Microsoft office
Bachelor Degree level in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering
Special expertise and skills:
- Field experience in advanced ESP well completions and production optimization of artificial lift wells
- Practical knowledge of completions and workover operations involving hands-on implementation of oil and gas operational safety rules in workovers, lifting operations, electrical safety
- Ability to prioritize and strategically plan in an environment with many priorities is essential for success in this position
- Field operation experience in a large oil field, involving high rate ESPs application (such as 500-25000 BPD flow rate)
- Solid knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering as related to artificial lift (ESP) design, monitoring, installation, troubleshooting, and optimization
- Experience in the following area: ESP/Oil field Software (Subpump, Prosper, GAP, WellFlo, Pipesim, etc), well performance & integrity analysis, nodal analysis, well problem troubleshooting, inflow performance analysis, matrix acid treatment
- Experience on remedial solutions for well integrity problem, production optimization and enhancement
- Tubing and downhole equipment
- Supporting projects department in the technical evaluation of bidders
- Provision technical support to the maintenance, production and project departments regarding selection, operation and the troubleshooting of the ESP equipment
- Validate, apply and transfer new technologies that improve the field safety, efficiency, reliability & integrity, manage control and update design and operation documents.
Minimum 5 (five) years previous experience in the similar position in company working in oil and gas field.
- Start up, commissioning (12 hours) and operation of ESP in oil and water wells. Operating control over ESP performance via automated remote control system, ESP performance monitoring applying special software. Correction of ESP performance mode on the basis of analysis of current performance and design features of the equipment. Organization of works related to hookup, reinstallation, and ESP equipment replacement; contractor mobilization to perform such activities with due quality and within given timeframe.
- Supervising (on 12 hour basis) during execution of works as well acceptance of works related to ESP application (installation/removal, tripping operations, cable and downhole telemetry sensor check tests, cable joint test) during workover.
- Supervising during execution of works as well acceptance of works related to installation of surface equipment, cable termination, control checkout through automated remote control system and idle run tests of the surface equipment (ESP Control Stations). Development of temporary arrangements for power supply and ESP control through the automated remote control system and connection of ESP to such temporary arrangements.
- Identification of ESP shutdown causes and determination of failure causes in compliance with the ESP Breakdown Causes Investigation Procedure. Prompt solution of issues related to idling and/or deviations in ESP equipment performance mode.
- Incoming control of ESP equipment shipped by suppliers (including Schlumberger Novomet). Knowledge of technical characteristics, design, API international standards for equipment version.
- Organization of repair, maintenance and record-keeping of ESP equipment by means of SAP R3 (Maintenance and Preventive Maintenance annual schedules), entering data into well's electronic passport. Assign of shift tasks to contractor for ESP maintenance, inspection of implementation.
- Inspection and acceptance of SOW executed by ESP service providers (Schlumberger, Novomet and potentially others) under signed contracts. Performing occasional inventory of ESP equipment stored at contractor's site; adhering to storage requirements; issue of comments if any violation observed.
- Supervision over safe execution of works by ESP serving and maintenance contractor; in the permit-to-work recordkeeping system acts as a person incharge of site preparation. Ensuring that current maintenance schedules for ESP surface equipment are adhered; performing control over works implemented by contracting companies.
- Participation in technical meetings dedicated to problems of implementation of existing contractual obligations for ESP servicing (based on ESP performance).
- Ensuring achievement of target indicators for ESP operation (mean time to failure, etc.)
- Development of operational activities aimed at fulfillment of planned well production targets and optimizing production rates from ESP wells.
- Contractors management through proactive development and maintaining of working relationships.
- Effectively manage contractors to maintain competency and optimal level of resources (manpower and equipment) to meet planned progress.
- Analyses production activities and effectively implements organizational and technical measures.
- Possess good knowledge and experience in monitoring of the field production, development and operations through the implementation of key performance indicators.
- Work closely with the Operations Team to maximize the value and efficiency of ongoing operations.
To apply send your CV to